Conservation Legacy is a proud Employer of National Service. AmeriCorps & Peace Corps alum are encouraged to apply for staff openings!
Beginning January 1, 2023 Conservation Legacy will no longer require COVID-19 vaccination for members, staff or volunteers. COVID-19 vaccinations are still highly recommended and encouraged by the organization, and we will closely monitor the national picture as well as our own trends and protocols as we continue to navigate the pandemic.
- Los Valles Senior Program Director - Salida, CO and partially remote eligible
- Four Corners Administrative Specialist - Durango, CO or eligible for full time remote within Southwest Colorado and Northwest New Mexico
- Los Valles Adult Program Coordinator - Salida, CO
Field Supervisor Openings
- Los Valles Adult Program Field Supervisor - Salida, CO and Alamosa, CO
- Los Valles Youth Program Field Supervisor - Salida, CO and Alamosa, CO
If you would like to apply to become a participant of SCC programs, visit our JOIN page to see our opportunities!
If you are interested in working for other Conservation Legacy programs, you can see all Conservation Legacy staff openings here
WHO WE SERVE
Conservation Legacy emphasizes the recruitment and engagement of diverse teams and individuals who learn from each other and their projects in a supportive environment. In selecting participants, Conservation Legacy encourages all types of diversity including, but not limited to; race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, social-economic, and disability.
Conservation Legacy also emphasizes the engagement of local individuals who represent the communities in which they serve. Conservation Legacy intentionally searches for funding sources and program options to support the goal of offering experiences to a wide range of participants.