- Please click here for the most recent SCC opportunities.Exciting, challenging, rewarding – there is no one word to describe participating in SCC. You’ll learn, but it will take sweat. You’ll complete great service projects, but it won’t always be easy. You’ll meet some great people, but you won’t always see eye-to-eye. It’s about learning, working hard for the environment and communities, and giving something back. We’re glad you’re interested in joining us.Below is a short synopsis of the application process:
- Research available opportunities; contact Recruiting Coordinators with any questions.
- Complete the application and send it to the appropriate regional office. Applications can be found online, in our regional offices or can be sent via e-mail or mail.
- A Recruiting Coordinator will respond within a week of application submission affirming that the application was received.
- Recruiting Coodinators will contact individuals selected for the interview process and interviews via phone or in person.
- Final selection decisions are made and information is sent to individuals who are offered a position.
- Please note that the staff information and hiring process for Crew Leaders and Seasonal staff differs slightly. Please click here for Crew Leader specific information. Please click here for Seasonal staff openings.
Location Phone Ancestral Lands – NM & AZ FCrecruiter@sccorps.org 970-403-0146 Four Corners – Durango, CO FCrecruiter@sccorps.org 970-403-0141 Los Valles – Salida, CO LosVallesRecruiter@sccorps.org 719-539-2438
Program Schedule Overview
AmeriCorps Conservation Crew
|AmeriCorps Dolores River Restoration Program||Durango, CO||18-25||Now Accepting Applications for the 2014 season|
|Veterans Fire Corps Corpsmember||Durango, CO / Salida, CO / Tucson, AZ||21+||Accepting applications for Four Corners and Sonoran Desert. See full description for more details.|
|AmeriCorps Conservation Crew Corpsmember||Durango, CO / Salida, CO / Tucson, AZ||18 to 25||Accepting applications. Four Corners currently full for 2013. See full description for more details.|
|Four Corners- Federal Lands Internship Program||Durango, CO||18+||NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!|
|Environmental Stewards Individual Placements||Southwestern USA and other areas nationwide||18+||Accepting applications for all positions.|
|Youth Conservation Crew||Durango, CO or Pueblo of Acoma, NM||14-18||Now Accepting Applications|
|Connection Corps||San Luis Valley||16 - 20||Accepting applications for summer 2014|
|Community Corps||Colorado: Costilla, Saguache and Chaffee Counties. Must live in county you are applying for.||14-18||Accepting applications for summer 2014|
|Youth Crew Leader||Locations in Central and Southwest, CO and Pueblo of Acoma, NM.||21+||Accepting applications for 2014 positions.|
|Field Crew Leader||Durango, CO / Salida, CO / Tucson, AZ / Tuba City, AZ||21+||Accepting applications for 2014|
|Veterans Fire Corps Crew Leader||Tucson, AZ; Durango, CO||21+||Accepting application on an ongoing basis for positions in Tucson, AZ and Durango, CO.|
|AmeriCorps Crew Leader Development Program||Durango, CO / Salida, CO||21+||Accepting applications. See full description for more details.|